Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Looking For The Bears


Amber and I had a great weekend in Jasper, I even completed some great business with the Financial Advisor which made it all worth it. We spent a lot of time on our new mountain bikes, a nice change from being on the road all the time. However I really missed biking some of the great road routes in and around Jasper. It is definitely a road rider's paradise!

I had some good trail runs with Harley and an incredible mountain bike ride with AD and Harley when we saw a bear cub. Amber was a little freaked out but Harley wanted to really get to know him. He was a little hard to control, I had him on the leash while riding my bike and trying to get away as quick as possible but he was pulling me toward the bear. We made it away without seeing his mom but I'm really glad I had Harley on the leash.


No comments: