Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Spin


It's Superbowl Sunday and Amber and I plan on having our annual winter pig-out! Neither of us are that interested in the game but it's always a great excuse to have beers and chips. If we're planning on over-indulging then it's probably a good idea to burn off some calories beforehand. Today's ride was 3 separate workouts that were 30 minutes long; one tough interval session, one technique session, and one all out sprint session. My legs are toast and today I felt a little sluggish but after not being on my bike for a week I still managed to get through it.

It was nice to have our usual crew come over to keep us motivated, thanks GP altheles. It's so hard to complete these workouts on your own and both Amber and I love the company of other strong athletes. There are some really great people here to help keep you motivated and we're lucky enough to be able to train with a lot of them.

No comments: