Friday, January 23, 2009

Feel Better Soon Babe


It's been a rough week for Amber, she's been very, very sick and has had to soldier on and complete her tough three days of classes; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Fortunately she found an alternative for her class Thursday night and cancelled another class but I have never seen her this sick before. I wish there was something I could do to make her feel better but unfortunately sometimes the body just has to work through it.

I've had a fairly good week of training, just a couple swims and a couple runs but I feel fairly good and I'm looking forward to keeping it up when I hit the road next week. I'm completing my Peace River- High Level trip next Tuesday to Friday and I'm hoping it will work out well. I need to get back on my bike, I haven't been on it since bike class on Sunday and I'm itching to ride again. I've seen a lot of local triathletes at the pool and it's obvious everyone is still focused on training, even though it's January! It's brutally cold out there and I really don't enjoy running outside but I keep telling Amber it's supposed to make us tougher. I have to remind myself of that whenever I'm out there; it never seems to bother Harley!

No comments: