Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!


Thanks to everyone for the warm birthday wishes. It's really nice to have your special day be acknowledged. I spent today with my wonderful family, Amber and Harley. Amber made today really fantastic, she took me out to lunch and when I got home she bought me some awesome gifts. Now we're having some down time just enjoying a glass of wine, I love the off season! No training today, I've been feeling really over-trained and I decided that today would be a great day to take a break. I've had a fantastic first 36 years and I can't wait to see what the next 36 have in store for me and Amber. Yesterday I had a daydream that I had jumped 36 years ahead and Amber and I were on the southern coast of France enjoying a bottle of wine and living in a little cottage on the beach. That's a retirement we're going to make a reality.

1 comment:

Amber Dawn said...

sounds good, sign me up babe! xoxoxoxoxoxo