Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally! I have my bike back!


Well it seems like I've been apart from my bike for a very long time. I really appreciate Clinton lending me his bike for the past six weeks, I don't think I could have gone that long without riding at all, but now its back and I feel fast again! I picked it up yesterday from Kham at Bow Cycle after delivering him the frame on Tuesday, he was really impressed with the new paint and new components. It seems like it's been a money pit recently but now it's all worth it.

I was so excited to try it out that I jumped on the trainer for an hour right after work. Amber came home to see me suffering on the new ride and she was very excited as well. I finally have the Griffen that I wanted when I bought it from JR three years ago, thanks JR, and no you can't have it back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wicked - that is one hot machine - Congrats D...I am glad you are still enjoying the Griffen mobile! And now it even looks better...faster even! ;-)