Thursday, November 29, 2007

Easy day, finally

I know it seems like all my latest blog posts have been killer workouts but yesterday was an easy swim with AD. She was great to even get in the pool with me, given she didn't want to from the start. I managed to get in 2km, even though it was packed in the lane (damn sincro swimmers) I needed some recovery time before bike class tonight, apparently we're starting some TT work for the next few weeks.

We saw "The diary of Anne Frank" played out by some MRC students, it was really great and makes me appreciate the time and place we live in now. I have no reason to complain about anything in my life given what they went through in WWII. Imagine trying to live on rotten kale and potatoes for two years and never being able to go outside!

No comments: