Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back Out On The Open Road


Today was a struggle to train, I had a tough day at work and I've been spinning really hard for the last two days. I didn't get up early to swim so I knew I had to do something. I got home and I noticed Amber wasn't home which meant she was out training so I sucked it up, put on my gear and went out for a run. The first couple kms were really tough and my legs felt heavy from this weekend's 40km effort but after about 10mins I started to get into a rythmn and was moving fairly well. I still haven't had the speed I've been searching for in my workouts but that will be the focus over the next three weeks. Speed, Speed, and more Speed! I need to average about 15 to 15.5km/hr and I've been about 14.5 to 15km/hr.

Run 15km- 1:02

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.