Saturday, February 16, 2008

Two Weeks Until the Big Move!

Things are starting to sink in now that I've started to change my address with everyone. I feel a little sad to be leaving the city I grew up in but I'm also really excited to be starting my new job in a new location and building a life with Amber up there. Two more weeks, next week is the Calgary Road Runner's weaselhead x-country race and the last race for Amber and I here.

Our training is going really well, the hypothermic half marathon was a terrific race for both of us and a great start for our Boston training. This week has been mainly bike training while my legs recover from last week's race. Yesterday I ran 15km pretty comfortably and followed that up with a 2.5km swim. Today we're watching the 2007 Hawaii Ironman World Championships on the trainers for a couple hours, getting ready to be there in October!

No comments: