Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Start of Week 1 of 13

The 13 week training program for Boston starts today and it was a great start to a long process. I've been concerned about the fact that I've gained 7lbs since Ironman, I was 170lbs at one point but I weighed myself today before the run and I was 166lbs! Sweet. Even nicer was the fact that my weight after the run was 160lbs! I guess I shouldn't be as concerned as I thought. Although I am going to pay more attention to what I put in my body, I should be doing that anyway.

I had a great 2hr treadmill run, Amber downloaded some new music and I was rockin' out for the entire run. I felt a little weak after 90mins but maintained my focus and held on to 9 miles/hr for the whole thing. Ended up doing 30kms in 2hrs 5mins. I'm going to smoke my personal best time of 2hrs and 48mins.

No comments: