Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Yes, it's time to pay for over-indulging


Well it's Christmas time and tis' the time to enjoy time with family and friends and celebrate the success AD and I have experienced this year. After four days of not doing much of anything both Amber and I were feeling fat and happy, well not happy about being fat, but happy to spend some time with her family. We arrived back in Calgary, 9hrs on the road and after unpacking wanted to get back to normal. Normal for us means jumping on the bike for an hour and pushing ourselves back into the "training zone." We watched Lance in the 2003 tour and my legs felt like I had not been on the bike for a year. I struggled during the first 30 minutes, breathing a lot heavier than I normally do and obviously my quads and gluts have not had the bike training they are used to. Give me a week and things will be back on track, just in time for the resolution run.

No comments: