Friday, December 14, 2007

One of the Events of a Lifetime!


Yesterday AD and I had the privilage of seeing Bon Jovi in concert. I've never been much of a fan but after seeing him perform last night, I am now! I've see a lot of bands before, but no one has pumped up the crowd going like Bon Jovi did last night. A lot of jumping, screaming, happy fans were in the saddledome and it was amazing. AD has some sore knees from banging against the restraining bar and my ears were ringing like they haven't in a long time, lots of fun!

We decided to take it easy on the training this week, a lot of christmas parties and we were both really tired. Tomorrow is the next race in the Calgary Roadrunners X-country series so we'll find out if the rest has help us or hurt us. This time of year it's nice to take a mental break and do some other things we really don't get a chance to when training becomes a priority.

No comments: