Friday, December 28, 2007

First Deposit Made


If I have to start to pay for over indulgence this holiday season well today a big deposit was put in the bank. AD and I were on the bike for a tough two hour ride on the trainers. I was suffering after an hour and thank God Amber was there with me to keep me motivated and still pushing. It also helped that we were watching Lance and the rest of the major contenders in the 2003 tour suffer up the Pyrenees. The last half hour was a real struggle but I knew it was going to make me stronger and help prepare me for upcoming serious Ironman training.

Yesterday I felt fantastic in the pool as well, it's been a long time since my last swim (December 7th) but I still remember how to. I completed 3.5kms in 55 mins, great for me considering I usually do 3.0km in an hour, but felt great and didn't stop the entire time. Another deposit made.

No comments: