Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday Run With Friends

This morning was a great 90 minute run at Frank and Keri's place (friends of ours from trail running) it was an "athlete's Christmas party" with a sock exchange and a terrific breakfast. Nice to fit in a workout while connecting with friends. AD and I ran together the entire time and I think she was happy to run with me for once, I was happy too. Frank sounds like he is missing Ironman training, but is excited for his running events next year he's planning on doing an ultra-marathon and he and Keri will be joining us on the BC bike tour.

Yesterday was our usual trainer ride and we were both happy to keep it in zone 2 for the entire two hours. I was starting to feel really exhausted after 1hr 20mins but AD kept me going, thanks babe! We do make a great team.

The Saturday winter training environment...

1 comment:

Amber Dawn said...

those are some HOT bikes!