Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Addition to the Family!!!



Only two weeks into our marriage and AD and I are welcoming a new addition, Harley. He's a beautiful 2 year old Boxer/ Lab cross who is really, really well behaved and such an incredible joy to have in our lives. It took Amber to convince me to agree to having a dog but after she found him on-line and I saw his picture, I relented. He looked like the perfect addition to our little family!

When we met him he was perfect, very well behaved but very independent. He will run all over the place out of sheer curosity but he never causes any trouble. He gets along with other dogs and children and seems to love his new home. We are going to try to be the best new parents we possibly can but it's always a little scary at first. Fortunately we have an incredibly well behaved dog who I think is going to love our lifestyle, he definitely is a dog who needs a lot of exercise.

No comments: