Thursday, April 14, 2011

Triathlon Has Reached a New Level!

I was watching Man vs. Food last night and I learned of an incredible new triathlon that consists of probably the most difficult combination of events you can imagine. The Doughman!


Who would ever think of eating, running, swimming, biking, eating, biking, eating, running, eating, running, and eating. It's a four person event but still... that's a lot of eating. Yes America you've reached a new low with this one, now you've proven you can't even run 2 miles without stuffing your face with chilli cheese fries. Fortunately it's for a good cause and all in good fun but I think this event has given a new definition to race day nutrition.

1 comment:

Running with Rhyno said...

not sure I could watch Man vs. Food. I have a weak stomach...lol