Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weekend Tri


It was a great weekend, Amber and I finally had very few plans this past weekend so we took the opportunity to swim Friday (3.0km), bike Saturday (1hr 40mins) while watching IMC, and run a race on Sunday (12km). Tons of fun! The race on Sunday was a three person relay but AD and I decided that 4kms was really not even worth getting out of bed for and did all three laps solo. It was a tough course, but in comparison to other x-country races, it was pretty tame. I completed the 12km course in 40:04, almost under 40! Oh well, next time.

I've been concentrating on two exams on Monday and Tuesday for the "Portfolio Management Techniques" course so haven't kept up with the posts, sorry. The good news is they went well and that means I'll have the "Canadian Investment Manager" designation. A good one to have for my new job.

Good luck to Scott Curry and Kyle Marcotte in Florida November 3rd, AD and I will be cheering you on! We know you'll kick ass! You both kicked my ass in our last workout!

1 comment:

Scott Curry said...

Thanks mate - I'll be giving it my all. Best in TO.