Sunday, March 21, 2010

Proud To Be a Part of Team Ernie's and Speed Revolution

All the years I've been doing triathlon I've resisted joining any type of team or club but there are some great athletes here in GP that have inspired me to join them in representing our city. I'll be joining two friends and fantastic triathletes, Robert and Dennis Seitz, and wear the Team Ernie's colours at my races this year. I can't wait to be a part of a team with some other very fast triathletes who seem to be getting better every year. I'm also going to be supporting Amber and Lori's new venture which I'm really excited about, Speed Revolution. Mainly because I've been trying to start a high level multisports club in GP for a while now and Amber and Lori have taken the ball and run with it. Amber's done a fantastic job with the logo and website and I'm interested to see this venture grow. It's going to be an incredible 2010 season!

2 comments:

gnicholson said...

GP seems to have a great triathlon community. Is Speed Revolution only for "fast" people?

Darin Hunter said...

haha! No way Greg, then I couldn't race under it!
We primarily want people who represent the sport in a positive way. A great attitude trumps the speed factor for sure...