Monday, March 15, 2010

Lonely Weekend

Harley and I were bach'ing it this weekend, Amber was off to Calgary on Friday for a business course and is coming back this afternoon. It's a strange feeling being the one who's left behind, now I know what Amber is going through when I leave on my little business trips twice a month. I felt really lonely and did everything I could to keep myself busy but there was still a big empty hole in my days. I know what great friends Amber and I are when we are together but this weekend I realized what a great couple we are when we're together. Harely seemed a little lost all weekend too, he just mooped around looking really sad like something was not right. Saturday we went for two walks and Sunday a long run and he still wasn't himself. I know exactly how he felt. However things will be back to normal later today and I can't wait to see Amber, after being together for almost four years I still love her more everyday. Glad to have you back home babe.

No comments: