Friday, September 30, 2011

Thank You Weather Gods

I don't know too many people that are going on a holiday to Hawaii and are hoping for cool weather but if you're planning on doing an Ironman there, you definitely are. An average of 20-21'c for the next week- 10 days is absolutely perfect. I'm feeling rested and recovered from IMC, I haven't done much training but it's a little late to be doing much now. If anything I've been too relaxed going into this event, I've kind of feel like I've been training very hard since January and now my body is starting to rebel. I got sick right before IMC and I'm just getting over another flu so I've just been resting. I'm still really looking forward to being in Hawaii again and spending time with Amber, we've both been working so hard that we see eachother for an hour before bed and that's it. Two days of prep before and then a great race, probably in the wind- which I'm definitely trained for and then a week of vacationing.
14 Day Trend: Kailua-Kona, HI
Saturday
Oct 1 21°C 20°C Light rain
Sunday
Oct 2 22°C 20°C Cloudy with showers
Monday
Oct 3 22°C 20°C Isolated showers
Tuesday
Oct 4 22°C 21°C Scattered showers
Wednesday
Oct 5 22°C 20°C Isolated showers
Thursday
Oct 6 21°C 20°C Isolated showers
Friday
Oct 7 21°C 19°C Isolated showers
Saturday
Oct 8 20°C 19°C Cloudy periods
Sunday
Oct 9 20°C 19°C Variable cloudiness
Monday
Oct 10 20°C 18°C Sunny

1 comment:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Awesome weather forecast! Have a great race next weekend! Looking forward to cheering for you online!